Tickets are now on sale!
Join us for our benefit luau to support resources for domestic violence victims and their families. BTSADV is a 501c3 nonprofit organization connecting families, individuals and professionals to resources, peer-to-peer mentorship, and access to a nationwide network of support. Join us in supporting our BTSADV family and experience how your generosity can transform the lives of our community. We’ll bring the good times you bring your aloha spirit.
Live Performances By: Kaliloa O Kaleo Onalani & Pali Roots
Pacific Islander Cuisine Provided by: Sushi Affair, Rotisserie Affair Catering, Matua’s, Guahan Grill, Craft & Sea, & Happy Sushi Catering
Open Bar Hosted by: Mike Hess Brewing & California Fruit and Wine Co.
Hosted by: DJ KSwift
Break the Silence against Domestic Violence is a 501c3 non-profit organization tirelessly working to combat domestic violence nationwide. Our organization is committed to driving change in communities across the country to ensure victims and families receive the support they need to rebuild their lives after domestic violence. Our unconventional and transformative programs are key in addressing this growing problem. In addition to healing, we lead the nation in preventing relationship violence. Our team of survivor-advocates are spread throughout the country to provide peer-to-peer support to those in need. With your support this year, we can grow our impact and ensure families are safe.
- Award more than $7,000 in financial assistance through our Grants of Hope Financial Empowerment and Mentorship Program
- 85 families and individuals participated in our Angel Family Retreat and Survivor Sister Retreat
- We’ve responded to more than 2,000 requests via our Survivor Helpline and Social Media Confidential Support
- Award $25,000 in Academic Scholarships since 2015
- Educate more than 200,000 people across the country
Can’t attend this year? Consider becoming a monthly donor your impact will go further than you could have ever imagined.