Our Survivor Spot Blog was created with survivors in mind. Our team of talented bloggers create weekly articles for our readers to become more educated and more aware of issues surrounding relationships and abuse. We volunteer our time and efforts in hopes we could inspire and encourage readers to Break the Silence against Domestic Violence. By submitting a blog to BTS, you have the power to impact millions worldwide. On average, our blogs reach 500,000 – 1.2 million readers a week.
Our topics are relevant, broad, and can be applied to anyone. We are looking to grow our blog team and would love to give you the opportunity to share your voice with our network. To be considered please review the following guidelines:
- BTS is the National Voice of Domestic Violence. Please refrain from using “I/Me” language.
- All blogs must be a minimum of 500 words and maximum 1000.
- All blogs must be in English.
- Blogs must be grammatically correct and proper punctuation must be used. Major errors will not be accepted.
- Bloggers must use proper citations when using quotes.
- We do not allow plagiarism.
- Submitting your blog gives Break the Silence against Domestic Violence authority to use your content on our Survivor Spot Blog and other avenues for education.
- Topics should be related to themes of educating, connecting, or inspiring and should not be a personal story blog. If you’d like to verify if your topic fits our blog, email our Blog Captain prior to submitting.
Happy Blogging! We can’t wait to read your magical words.
If you have any questions or would like to contact our Blog Captain please email Kayli Thompson at Kayli @ breakthesilencedv.org