Break the Silence against Domestic Violence is a 501c3 non-profit organization tirelessly working to combat domestic violence nationwide. Our organization is committed to driving change in communities across the country to ensure victims and families receive the support they need to rebuild their lives after domestic violence. Our unconventional and transformative programs are key in addressing this growing problem. In addition to healing, we lead the nation in preventing relationship violence. Our team of survivor-advocates are spread throughout the country to provide peer-to-peer support to those in need. With your support this year, we can grow our impact and ensure families are safe.
We believe in the value of transparency when it comes to operating and managing our organization on a day to day basis. We have developed internal policies and procedures to ensure our donors dollars are always handled with care and integrity. To request a copy of our most recent taxes, we encourage you to contact our Board Treasurer Jillian Likness at Jillian@breakthesilencedv.org.
- Last year, our supporters helped us:
- Award more than $7,000 in financial assistance through our Grants of Hope Financial Empowerment and Mentorship Program
- Give 85 families and individuals participated in our Angel Family Retreat and Survivor Sister Healing Retreats
- We’ve responded to more than 2,000 requests via our Survivor Helpline and Social Media Confidential Support
- Award $25,000 in Academic Scholarships since 2015
- Educate more than 200,000 people across the country online and in the classroom
All thanks to people like you!
Make a 100% tax-deductible investment to Break the Silence against Domestic Violence to support our mission of helping survivors and families recovery after abuse.
Every single gift matters. Taken in the aggregate, all gifts, large and small, are essential to the overall goal. So join us at whatever level you can.
Federal ID # 46-0720615